The Auxiliary awards three or more scholarships each year depending on need and academic excellence. The following criteria must be met to be considered:
- All applications must be received by January 31 of year applying for scholarship.
- New application must be submitted each year with eligibility of 4 years.
- Applicant must be an active member or dependent of Auxiliary member.
- Auxiliary member must be in good standing (either Life Member or annual dues paid).
- All funds are paid direct to the school/college/university, etc.
- Transcripts and previous year tax returns are required (shredded upon completion of awards).
- Note: All applications will be CONFIDENTIAL and only used by the Scholarship Committee.
You must be an Auxiliary member in order to be considered for this scholarship
Click here for the 2017 Scholarship Application.